The HygroPro is a loop-powered, intrinsically safe moisture transmitter for measuring the moisture content in gases and non-aqueous liquids in pipeline natural gas, petrochemical, power generation, pharmaceutical, process, and industrial applications. The HygroPro features an aluminum oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor, and pressure transducer built on a single probe mount to provide real time measurements for the calculation of parameters such as ppmv in gases, pounds per million standard cubic feet in natural gas, ppmw in liquids and percent relative humidity in addition to dew point temperature.
The HygroPro consists of the replaceable transducer element containing the moisture, temperature, and pressure sensors along with a display and six-button keypad for full programming of the display and analog (4-20mA) and digital (RS485) outputs. The intrinsically safe certified electronics housed in a Type 4X/IP67 enclosure allow the HygroPro to be installed directly in the hazardous location. All calibration data for the moisture and pressure sensors is stored on the replaceable transducer element eliminating the need for manual data entry when changing the element.
- Ambient to ppb moisture measurement
- Three-function capability with aluminum oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor and pressure transducer
- Display can be oriented in field for easy viewing
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Requires only twisted pair cabling
- Complete program capability via six-button keypad
- Integrated display/user interface
- Analog and digital outputs