The RH-Plus MR2350 is a moisture analyzer designed to operate with the GE MDR3 relative humidity probe. The unit off ers an optional input that can be used for pressure compensation, an external temperature probe, or other analog transmitter.
The standard product comes with one current output (0/4 to 20 mA), a system alarm relay, and three adjustable relays, all with single-pole doublethrow 2.5 A contacts, selectable failsafe mode, and adjustable hysteresis. One or two additional analog outputs are available. A display and fi ve push buttons form the user interface for data display, unit selection, output ranges, alarm setpoints and special functions. The RH-Plus MR2350 is available in both wall mount and panel mount configurations.
- Optional analog input for pressure compensation or other analog transmitter (voltage or current)
- One, two or three analog outputs (0/4 to 20 mA or 0/1 to 5 VDC)
- Three confi gurable relay outputs plus system alarm relay.
- Two-line LCD and fi ve push button user interface.
- RS485 serial output
- Full complement of pre-programmed moisture measurement units