The XMT868i liquid flow transmitter combines state-of-the-art flow measurement capability with a low-cost transmitter package that measures only 8.2 by 6.6 in (20.1 by 16.8 cm), weighs only 10 lb (4.5 kg) and can be installed right at the process measurement point. The all-digital XMT868i has no moving parts and provides long-term, drift-free operation. An on-board microprocessor provides exclusive digital signal coding and correlation detection routines, automatic adjustment to changing fluid properties, dynamically configured operating software to simplify programming and built-in energy flow measurement.
- Low range: -40 to 40 ft/s (-12.2 to 12.2 m/s)
- Pipe sizes ½ to 200 in (1.27 cm to 5.1 m)
- Single- and dual-channel modes
- RTDs for energy flow measurements (optional)
- Data logging capabilities (optional)
- Weatherproof/explosion-proof housing