The GE PanaFlowTM Meter System wetted ultrasonic flowmeter product for liquids, gases or steam that uses standardized flowmeter body designs with options for one or two-path ultrasonic transducers, and local or remote flowmeter electronics. The PanaFlow Meter System is designed for applications such as natural gas, fuel gas, hydrocarbon liquids or gases, solvents, weak acids, water, and saturated or superheated steam.
The PanaFlow Meter System offers the benefits of ultrasonic flow measurement, including no pressure drop, no moving parts to replace and extremely low maintenance, in a complete flowmeter system package that is preferred in the chemical, oil and gas, and other industries for permanent installation in rugged process environments.
- High performance, low cost
- Complete ‘Plug-and-Play’ system
- Optional integral explosionproof / flameproof electronics, pre-wired to transducers
- No pressure drop
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures and pressures
- 2 to 24 inch pipe size capability
- le installation
- Liquids, gases, or steam