PanaFlow HT is certified for operation in extremely low or high temperatures, from -200°C to 600°C. For safety-critical processes, a Safety Integrity Level (SIL) accreditation means you can trust PanaFlow HT to protect your people, plant and corporate reputation.
Every PanaFlow HT component, from the ultrasonic transducers to the electronics, has been proven by design, extensively tested and reviewed by a third party to meet a SIL Level 2 rating.
PanaFlow HT has been designed and engineered with cutting edge and new technologies to deliver reliable, stable measurement, even in the harshest environments.
- SIL-rated analog output with HART®, other digital and analog outputs available.
- Magnetic keyboard for programming without the need need for hot permits.
- Patented Bundle Waveguide Transducer(BWT) system protects transducers from extreme process tempratures
- Easy transducer replacement without process shutdown
- High-accuracy measurement
- 3 to 16 in (80 to 400 mm) standars, up to 36 in (900 mm) available
- Multiple path configurations designed specially for quality and redundancy
- ±0.5% (typical) accuracy
- SIL Level 2 certified
- Hazardous area rated
- Extreme process temperatures -200°C (-328°F) to 600°C (1112°F)