The DewPro MMY 30 is a loop-powered dew point transmitter for analyzing moisture content in dessicant air dryers, pipeline natural gas and industrial gases. The 4-20 mA output measures dew point temperature or ppm in gases at line pressure or atmospheric pressure.
The DewPro MMY30 features a planar capacitive aluminum oxide sensor for exceptional corrosion resistance, extended calibration stability, quick response times and an exceptionally low temperature coefficient. An integral flow cell for filtration and flow regulation makes it ideal for monitoring moisture content in a wide range of process environments. An optional integrated display with user interface provides full programming and diagnostic capability.
- Simple loop-powered 4-20 mA connection
- Fast response planar aluminum oxide sensor
- Integral filtering and flow regulation
- Trouble-free indoor or outdoor mounting
- Field validation with optional MMY245 moisture analyzer
- controller in electronics Type 4X(IP67) enclosure
- Optional integrated display with user interface
- Optional FM approval to Class 1, Division 1, Intrinsically Safe or explosion-proof