The APX advanced paramagnetic oxygen analyzer combines the benefits of the GE Panametrics XMO2 and TMO2 thermoparamagnetic transmitters with advanced background compensation features that allow the analyzer to operate in applications with widely varying, defined or undefined hydrocarbon background gases. This makes the APX an ideal choice for applications such as barge loading, flare gas, vapor recovery, refinery gas and tanker off-loading.
- Measures oxygen from 0.1 to 25 percent in gases
- No moving parts; maintenance-free
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Automatic background-gas compensation
- Automatic process pressure compensation