The C-ET flow meter system is a solid waveguide, ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter system used for measuring liquid flow in extreme low or high process temperature applications.
Traditional clamp-on flow meters are subject to failure under extended temperatures because the piezoelectric elements become damaged and lose their acoustic properties. The C-ET flow meter system is the second generation to our OKS flow meter system, which overcame this problem by isolating the piezo element of the flow meter at the end of a long buffer rod, keeping the transducer at approximately ambient temperature.
- Measurements at extremely high process temperatures (400°C/752°F) and at extremely low process temperatures (-200°C/-328°F)
Clamp-on installation does not require process shutdown
- No penetration into the pipe and no risk of leaks
- No restrictions to cause clogging and no pressure drop
- No drifting and no periodic calibration
- Little to no maintenance
- Low flow measurement, down to 0.03 m/s (0.1 ft/sec)