The DF-750 NanoTrace Moisture Analyzer pushes the boundaries of moisture analysis technology. Using revolutionary Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS), the DF-750 delivers part-per trillion (ppt) capabilities for a range of applications in semiconductor fabrication and UHP gas measurements. The analyzer easily fits into a 19" rack and is ideal for mobile carts. With its internal isolation capability so that you can move the analyzer from port to port without incurring any dry-down time. And, like Delta F's world-renowned oxygen analyzers, it provides results that are consistent and reliable over a long instrument life cycle.
- 100 ppt sensitivity with very high accuracy
- 200 ppt LDL
- No field calibration necessary
- A wide dynamic range from 100 ppt to 10 ppm (linear)
- An ambient operating temperature range from 10 to 40şC
- Fast response time with an initial dry down time of <24 hours to 5 ppb
- Fast clean up time with upset recovery from ppm levels in minutes