The XGM868i gas flow transmitter is a low-cost, transmitter-based version of the GM868 general-purpose gas flowmeter. Like the GM868 flowmeter, the XGM868i transmitter uses the ultrasonic transit-time technique for measuring gas flow. It measures flow in virtually every gas in any pipe or duct size from 1 to 120 in (2.5 cm to 3 m) and larger.
The transmitter is weatherproof and approved for use in hazardous areas. The wetted transducer designs offer low pressure drop, low maintenance, and accurate measurement over a wide range of flows and compositions
- General-purpose gas flowmeter
- Velocity range: 0.1 to 150 ft/s (0.03 to 46 m/s)
- Obstructionless; no pressure drop
- No moving parts; maintenance-free
- Tolerates dirty flow streams